Charming Rincon Valley Single Level. This 4 Bedroom, 2 bath, 1300 square foot home features an updated kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless appliances, wood floors throughout the dining, living and hall areas, newer roof (6 years old) solar panels & air conditioning. A great sized backyard for entertaining, gardening and/or pets with a storage shed and additional garden shed. All within a short distance to the highly sought after Rincon Valley Schools, public transportation & shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s)
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s)
- Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Brick,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular, Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Lindsay Daher, Golden Gate Sotheby's
Agent License: 01471780 Office License: 02027353
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.