This spacious home with four bedrooms and three full bathrooms presents a great opportunity. The home itself offers plenty of space, with one bedroom located downstairs near a full bathroom, the remaining three bedrooms are located upstairs, including the primary with an en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet plus one bedroom is extra-large. The combo living and dining room with soaring ceilings, provide ample space for gatherings and entertaining, while the family room, complete with a gas fireplace, is a great spot to relax and unwind. The kitchen overlooks the backyard and boasts newer appliances, a roomy pantry, and an eat-in area. For your comfort, this home is equipped with dual zone heating and air conditioning. The good-sized yard with a deck off the kitchen slider offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor living and entertaining. The location is also a plus, with nearby parks and the attractions of Sonoma County. This home represents a fantastic opportunity for buyers.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Dining/Living Combo,Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Upper Floor,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo,Pantry Cabinet,Pantry Closet,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Insulated Water Heater,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front.
- Uncovered Deck
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Front,Street Lights, Uncovered Deck. Curb(s)/Gutter(s),Landscape Front,Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Monica Nowak, Coldwell Banker Realty Agent Phone: 707-527-8567
Agent License: 01997432 Office License: 01908304 Office Phone: (707) 527-8567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.